IBERAMIA 2022 WORKSHOP on
“Artificial Intelligence for Industry 4.0”
Organized by CONCHA BIELZA, PhD -Full Professor at Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (Spain), and JAVIER DIAZ-ROZO, PhD -CTO at Aingura IIoT (Spain)
Submission Deadline: October 24 15, 2022
Cartagena de Indias, Colombia. November 23, 2022
The amount of industrial data generated by machine controllers, sensors, actuators, manufacturing systems, smart healthcare devices, etc. is growing exponentially, and AI-based systems able to transform this huge quantity of data into knowledge are pervading our daily lives and industrial companies. AI, cyber-physical systems, the Internet of Things and the physical environment all interact with each other to reach intended goals. AI systems can provide valuable actionable insights towards optimal decisions in problems such as diagnosis, prognosis, predictive maintenance, conditioning monitoring, assets health management, remaining useful life assessment, anomaly detection, etc. Consequences are, among others, to shorten design time, maximize uptime, productivity and efficiency of operations, reduce materials waste, improve production reuse, quality control.
The workshop goals are bringing industry and academia together for sharing their insights to truly leverage AI for Industry 4.0. and witnessing how every industry may benefit from this revolution. Researchers, technology providers, practitioners of large companies or SMEs, and users are all welcome. Sectors such as aerospace, automation, automotive branch, chemistry, civil engineering, consumer services, cybersecurity, energy, finance, healthcare, information technologies, manufacturing and telecommunications can share theirexperience, discuss the latest solutions and innovation needs, gaps, opportunities and challenges. This wide view of AI and industry ecosystem fits the Iberamia spirit and fosters AI adoption.
Submissions include methodological contributions and case stu dies of machine learning, deep learning (or AI in general) within the industrial domain. A non-exhaustive list of techniques and applications is:
• Big data analytics
• Cloud computing in Industry 4.0
• Challenges in implementation of AI for fully functional smart industries
• Data streams, concept drift and model updating
• Deep, supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning
• Edge computing embedded AI
• Model ensemble
• Explainable AI in industry
• Industrial Internet of things
• Soft computing for industry
• Anomaly and novelty detection
• Advanced control systems
• Condition monitoring
• Energy management
• Fault diagnosis detection, isolation and identification
• Human Machine Interface
• Machine vision
• Machine-to-Machine communication
• Prognostics and health management
• Smart sensors and actuators
Important dates and submission procedure:
- Submission Deadline: October 24 15, 2022
- Notification Date: November 1, 2022
- Camera-Ready Deadline: November 13, 2022
- Workshop date: November 23, 2022 [tentative schedule from 9:00 to 17:00]
Papers will be submitted to the organizers via email (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org), following the submission guidelines of the IBERAMIA conference (see https://www.iberamia.org/iberamia/iberamia2022/call-for-papers/). The papers may be written in Spanish, Português or English. Papers will be peer-reviewed. The workshop is expected to foster discussion and therefore the paper may include preliminary contributions. All accepted papers will be uploaded to the workshop site.
At least one author is required to register for the workhsop and be available to present the paper. The selected works will have 15-20 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for questions.
Deadline: November, 6, 2022
Workshop Fee: No fee, for those also registered in Iberamia’2022. For those who just want to register for the workshop: €50 (It Includes the material provided by the organizers, access to the workshop and coffee-breaks)
In order to process your registration, please folllow these steps:
- Fill and Send the Registration Form and then
- Proceed with the Payment (only, if you are not also registered in Iberamia’2022). You can pay by Bank Transfer or Pay on-site.
- If your requires an invoice, please, send a request to email@example.com, indicating your data and e-mail address.
- To facilitate maximum participation, registration scholarships will be provided (send an e-mail to organizers: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com).
(Step 1) Registration Form
(if there is any problem in sending this form, please send the same data by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject «Registration Workshop «Artificial Intelligence for Industry 4.0”).
(Step 2) Payment Methods
Name of the holder: SOCIEDAD IBEROAMERICANA DE INTELIGENCIA ARTIFICIAL
IBAN: ES20 1490 0001 1124 1014 1934
Código BIC (SWIFT): SELFESMMXXX
Bank: SINGULAR BANK, S.A.U.
Address: C/ Goya, 11. 28001 Madrid (Spain)
Important: In case of Bank Transfer, you should send us a copy of the bank deposit to: email@example.com in order to complete the registration (Subject: Workshop Artificial Intelligence for Industry 4.0).
You can pay at the Conference Venue.