Ibero-American Symposium of Master and Doctorate in Artificial Intelligence
Due to organizational issues, the next edition of SIMDIA will be held in 2023.
Specific dates and procedures will be indicated in due course.
The Ibero-American Symposium of Master and Doctorate in Artificial Intelligence consists of the presentation of research work carried out by postgraduate students (Master’s or Doctorate) with (i) a significant contribution to knowledge or (ii) presenting innovative experiences in the different areas of AI. The works submitted will go through a peer review and those accepted in the evaluation process will be presented. There is a scientific committee made up of researchers from the different AI areas and with the support of the different societies that make up IBERAMIA.
The selected works will have a time of 15 minutes of presentation and 10 minutes of questions. According to the results of the selection, there will be specialized rooms by areas (tracks). Papers can be submitted and presented in English, Spanish or Portuguese.
The works to be presented may include but are not limited to the following: topics:
- Knowledge Engineering, Knowledge Representation and Reasoning under Uncertainty
- Agent technology and Multi-Agent Systems. Argumentation.
- Planning and Scheduling. Heuristics and Metaheuristics. Robotics.
- Computational Intelligence & Soft Computing. Cognitive Modeling, Cognitive Systems
- Natural Language Processing. Computer vision, Pattern recognition
- AI in Education, Affective Computing and Human-Computer Interaction.
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning. Big Data, Knowledge Discovery, Data Mining
- Ambient intelligence. AI of Things. Humans and AI, Human-Aware AI.
- Game Theory and Interactive Entertainment. AI and the Web, Computational Sustainability and AI.