In relation to the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) -2018, IBERAMIA states with respect to the collection, storage and use of data collected in its portals iberamia.org, the following
Privacy and Cookies Policy
- Name: Ibero-American Artificial Intelligence Society (IBERAMIA).
- Registered Office: Department of Computer Systems and Computing, Polytechnic University of Valencia. Way of Vera s / n 46022 – Valencia (Spain)
- Registration number in the National Registry of Associations: Group: 1, Section: 1, National Number: 592507. CIF: G98245541
- Email: email@example.com
Contact details of the person responsible for the treatment: You can contact the person in charge at the email or postal address indicated
- Association data: Statutes, Registration, Purposes.
Purpose, Legitimation and Term
IBERAMIA treats the information provided by users in order to authenticate their identity and allow access to the pages that require it, to be able to register them and facilitate the organization of IBERAMIA activities to which they voluntarily register (particularly the IBERAMIA Conferences and scientific committees of the magazine Artificial Intelligence), to be able to offer general information about them and to fulfill the aims of the society described in its statutes. The data requested by IBERAMIA are minimally necessary for the indicated purposes and no information is collected by any other means. IBERAMIA does not use the registered data to personalize the sending of information, nor does it elaborate or treat user profiles
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the relationship between IBERAMIA and the user is maintained. Also, once the relationship is over, IBERAMIA will keep the user’s personal data until the deletion is requested by the interested party, in which case they will be immediately deleted. We will only keep the information when we must comply with a legal mandate.
IBERAMIA does not transfer the information provided to any other entity, unless required by legal mandate.
IBERAMIA does not use its own cookies, only those that may exist, inherently, in the technological platforms it uses, particularly WordPress and Open Journal System.
Registered users can request the information that IBERAMIA has available in the electronic and postal addresses indicated.
IBERAMIA pages may contain links to third-party websites, whose privacy policies are outside IBERAMIA. By accessing such websites you can decide if you accept their privacy and cookie policies. In general, if you browse the internet you can accept or reject third-party cookies from the configuration options of your browser.
With the voluntary access and registration of users on the IBERAMIA pages, the user consents that IBERAMIA collects the data indicated for the purposes and use described in this document, and may revoke said consent at any time.
The User acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the Contents and / or any other elements inserted in the IBERAMIA websites belong to IBERAMIA or to those who are explicitly indicated. In no case does access to the websites imply any type of waiver, transmission or total or partial transfer of said rights.
IBERAMIA authorizes Users to use, view, print, download and store the Contents and / or the elements inserted in their websites exclusively for their personal and non-profit use. The use of such elements, their reproduction, communication and / or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes, as well as their modification, alteration, or decompilation is strictly prohibited. For any other use other than those expressly allowed, it will be necessary to obtain the prior written consent of the holder of the rights in question.
IBERAMIA will not be liable for possible damages and losses, which could be derived from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns of the systems, means and lines of communication, or disconnections in the operational functioning of the computer system caused by technical deficiencies, overloads of lines, other means of interconnection to the Internet or of the provider’s data processing centers, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as of the damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference outside the IBERAMIA control.
In summary, with the above information, we answer the following questions:
- Who is responsible for your data ?: Ibero-American Artificial Intelligence Society (IBERAMIA).
- What are we going to use your data for ?: Authenticate your identity and allow access to the pages that require it, be able to register and facilitate the organization of IBERAMIA activities (particularly the IBERAMIA Conferences and scientific committees of the journal Artificial Intelligence), to be able to offer general information about them and to fulfill the aims of the company described in its statutes.
- Who will we communicate your data to ?: No one, except participants of the association for the best organization of their activities.
- Where do we get your data ?: Strictly from those who voluntarily provide us. We do not acquire data by other means or develop user profiles
- What are your rights and how can you exercise them ?: The contents in the current legislation. In particular, you can request the deletion of your data, in which case they will be immediately deleted
- How long do we keep your data ?: Until you request its deletion.