Due to several requests, the submission process is open until Sunday 22th May.
IBERAMIA 2016 welcomes submissions on mainstream AI topics, as well as novel crosscutting work in related areas. Main topics may include but are not limited to the following:
- Knowledge Engineering, Knowledge Representation and Probabilistic Reasoning
- Agent technology and multi-agent systems
- Machine Learning
- Planning and Scheduling
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer vision and pattern recognition
- Computational Intelligence & Soft Computing
- AI in Education, Affective Computing, and Human-Computer Interaction
- Big Data, Knowledge discovery and Data Mining
Paper submission details:
Papers must be written in English, and will be reviewed on the basis of their relevance, significance of the contribution, originality, technical soundness, quality and clarity. As in previous years, accepted papers will be published in the series «Advances in Artificial Intelligence» of Springer-Verlag LNAI.
- Submitted papers must not exceed 12 pages, including all tables, figures, and references and are required to be formatted in the Springer LNCS format (see http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html).
- Submissions over twelve pages will be rejected without review.
- Papers must be submitted through the EasyChair Conference System at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iberamia2016.
The conference is organized in several areas, so the authors should choose to submit the paper to the most appropriate area for their work.
All submissions will go through a peer review process, by independent PC members reviewing each submission. Reviewing will be blind, so author names and affiliations must be omitted from the submission, using instead the unique tracking number assigned by the conference system at the time of submission. In addition, self-references in the text, like «in [Garcia 2004], we prove that» should be avoided, using instead references such as «in [Garcia 2004] has been proved that».
Paper submission deadline : May 16th, 2016
Notification : July 5th, 2016
Camera ready papers: July 20th, 2016