Montevideo. November 13-15th, 2024
(from July, 15, 2024)
|Early Registration (Till Sept, 15, 2024)|
|Early Full Conference Fee
||400 €||200 €|
|Early Regular Conference Fee
||350 €||150 €|
|Late and on-Site Registration (From Sept,16, 2024)|
|Late Full Conference Fee
||500 €||250 €|
|Late Regular Conference Fee
||450 €||200 €|
- Full Conference registration fee includes: Attendance at the main Conference and all Workshops, Proceedings, Coffee Breaks, Conference Bag, Cultural & Social Program, Conference dinner, and Diploma.
- Regular Conference registration fee includes: Attendance at the main Conference and all Workshops, Proceedings, Coffee Breaks, Conference Bag, Cultural & Social Program and Diploma. Additional tickets for the gala dinner will be available at the conference desk.
- Accepted papers: Each accepted paper requires, al least, one standard individual registration (at full or regular fee), no later than September 15, 2024. Without a valid registration, the paper will not be published in the Springer Proceedings nor will it be candidate for journal selection.
- Registration invoices: If a registration invoice is required, please, send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating all the data needed to fill the invoice.
- Student fee: In case of student fee, you must send to: email@example.com a valid proof of your student status. Please note that this type of registration is not valid when it corresponds to the registration required for each accepted paper.
Grants for young researchers: In order to facilitate the participation of young researchers in Iberamia’2024 a limited number of registration scholarships will be provided. Students applying for these scholarships must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 30, 2024, including their student’s credentials and a letter explaining the reasons for the requested support. Notifications will be send by October 15, 2024. These scholarships cannot be applied to the requested registration of each accepted paper.
Researchers and interested students from Uruguayan universities: IBERAMIA especially encourages the participation of young researchers and interested students from uruguayan universities. Those interested should send an email to email@example.com, justifying their interest in order to facilitate your assistance to the fullest.
Professors from the Universidad de la República and other uruguayan universities are cordially invited to attend the Plenary Conferences and Technical Sessions in IBERAMIA’2024. Those interested should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, justifying their interest.
Refund Policy: In the event of reasonable unforeseen circumstances that make attendance impossible, the registration made will be refunded (except for the corresponding financial expenses or registrations of accepted papers ).