IBERAMIA2018, the 16th Ibero-American Conference on Artificial Intelligence, will be held in Trujillo (Perú) on 13-16, November 2018, organized by the Universidad Nacional de Trujillo and the Sociedad Peruana de Inteligencia Artificial. IBERAMIA is the leading international conference where the Ibero-American AI community comes together to share research results and experiences with researchers in Artificial Intelligence from all over the world.
The conference will feature a pre-conference program of workshops, and the main technical program will consist of invited talks by leading scientists in the area, presentations of technical papers, as well as system demonstrations.
The Proceedings of IBERAMIA 2018 will be published, as in past editions, by Springer in Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, LNCS/LNAI series.
Additionally, the best papers will be invited to publish an extended version in selected international journals (indexed by Scopus, JCR, etc.)
IBERAMIA 2018 will welcome submissions on mainstream AI topics, as well as novel cross cutting work in related areas. Main topics include but are not limited to the following:
- Knowledge Engineering, Knowledge Representation and Reasoning under Uncertainty
- Agent technology and Multi-Agent Systems. Argumentation.
- Planning and Scheduling. Heuristics and Metaheuristics. Robotics.
- Computational Intelligence & Soft Computing. Cognitive Modeling, Cognitive Systems
- Natural Language Processing. Computer vision, Pattern recognition
- AI in Education, Affective Computing and Human-Computer Interaction.
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning. Big Data, Knowledge Discovery, Data Mining
- Ambient intelligence. AI of Things. Humans and AI, Human-Aware AI.
- Game Theory and Interactive Entertainment. AI and the Web, Computational Sustainability and AI
Past IBERAMIA conferences have been held in Barcelona 1988 (Spain), Morelia 1990 ( Mexico), La Habana 1992 (Cuba), Caracas 1994 (Venezuela), Cholula 1996 (Mexico), Lisboa 1998 (Portugal), Sao Paolo 2000 (Brazil), Sevilla 2002 (Spain), Puebla 2004 (Mexico), Ribeirao Preto 2006 (Brasil), Lisboa 2008 (Portugal), Bahía Blanca 2010 (Argentina), Cartagena de Indias 2012 (Colombia), Santiago de Chile 2014 (Chile) and San José 2016 (Costa Rica). In these thirty years, the goals of IBERAMIA have been to strengthen the relationship among the AI research groups of the Ibero-American community, to create the appropriate conditions for researchers to disseminate their research work and to facilitate the contact between new researchers and consolidated groups.
IBERAMIA conferences are indexed, among others, in: DBLP (Conference & Workshops) , Microsoft Academic (Conf Ranking) , Google Scholar , GII-GRIN-SCIE Conference Rating , Conference Ranks and LIVESHINE (BR)
IBERAMIA Conferences are supported by the following Ibero-American societies of AI: