IBERAMIA2018, the 16th Ibero-American Conference on Artificial Intelligence, will be held in Trujillo (Perú) on 13-16, November 2018, organized by the Universidad Nacional de Trujillo and the Sociedad Peruana de Inteligencia Artificial. IBERAMIA is the leading international conference where the Ibero-American AI community comes together to share research results and experiences with researchers in Artificial Intelligence from all over the world.
IBERAMIA 2018 will welcome submissions on mainstream AI topics, as well as novel cross cutting work in related areas. Main topics include but are not limited to the following:
- Knowledge Engineering, Knowledge Representation and Probabilistic Reasoning
- Agent technology and Multi-Agent Systems. Argumentation.
- Planning and Scheduling. Heuristics and Metaheuristics.
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer vision, Pattern recognition
- Computational Intelligence & Soft Computing
- AI in Education, Affective Computing, and Human-Computer Interaction
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning. Big Data, Knowledge Discovery, Data Mining
- Ambient intelligence. AIoT.
Past IBERAMIA conferences have been held in Barcelona 1988 (Spain), Morelia 1990 ( Mexico), La Habana 1992 (Cuba), Caracas 1994 (Venezuela), Cholula 1996 (Mexico), Lisboa 1998 (Portugal), Sao Paolo 2000 (Brazil), Sevilla 2002 (Spain), Puebla 2004 (Mexico), Ribeirao Preto 2006 (Brasil), Lisboa 2008 (Portugal), Bahía Blanca 2010 (Argentina), Cartagena de Indias 2012 (Colombia), Santiago de Chile 2014 (Chile) and San José 2016 (Costa Rica). In these thirty years, the goals of IBERAMIA have been to strengthen the relationship among the AI research groups of the Ibero-American community, to create the appropriate conditions for researchers to disseminate their research work and to facilitate the contact between new researchers and consolidated groups.
Among others, IBERAMIA conferences are indexed in:
IBERAMIA’2018 is supported by:
and the following Ibero-American societies of AI: